Accidents are unavoidable at home especially if you are not familiar with using dangerous tools and equipment. Gas systems are an example since they can explode anytime of not installed correctly and maintained regularly. Only professional plumbing contractors should install gas systems so you are assured that your gas line installation in Beaumont is safe.
Gas line installation is risky because the job entails hazardous tasks. Your chosen plumbing contractor should be someone that is reliable and highly recommended. Fly-by-night plumbing companies do not ensure error-free service and may be lacking the special equipment needed for the job. In addition, companies like this do not have insurance.
During a gas installation in Beaumont, your professional gas line contractor will perform the following steps:
- Identify the pipes that will be tapped into by gas-operated appliances such as gas stoves and water heaters. This will tell him how much British thermal unit (BTU’s) per hour will be applied on each.
- Identify the fitting materials to be used. Options include stainless steel or black iron.
- Cut pipes according to the material to be used. PVC and iron pipes require different fitting materials.
- Carefully disconnect the existing gas line using a pipe wrench to make sure gas flows easily.
- Disconnects the existing line carefully. Certified plumbers know how important it is to properly disconnect an existing gas line. A pipe wrench is used to make sure gas flows easily.
- Install a splitter or a pipe joint compound properly.
- Follows special instructions during installation. A shut off valve is non-negotiable.
- Checks and tests the new gas line connection to make sure there are no errors.
Plumbers 911 Texas offers gas line installation in Beaumont as well as other gas system services. You can call (409) 237-3137 to ask for a free quote and to schedule the visit of a licensed Beaumont plumber to your home.